Overview of our new
and camera solutions,
interfaces of the SDK
as well as new
know-how and technologies.
FROM VISIBLE TO MULTISPECTRAL – FROM LED
IMAGING, LIGHTING AND MEASURING SYSTEMS FROM A SINGLE SOURCE
Measuring systems for surface analysis, laser
triangulation, 3D-scans, profile measurement
- The new laser triangulation line scanner series from
the smallest MH5 with 5 mm to the largest MH1000 with a
1000 mm height measuring range from the ABS is specially
adapted to the requirements of industrial automated,
inline 100%-inspection tasks.
- These measuring systems allow contact-free
measurements of height, length, bending angle as well as
gap analysis, diameter tests, position
determinations, location examination and profile
comparison with, for example, 1170 scans per second at a
resolution of 2048 pixels per line
- Data processing and control is possible with ABS 3D
software or via SDK or with interface to other software
environments (e.g. Halcon).
- Hardware and ABS software can be customized and
adapted as well as being integrated into existing
- The FPGA- and DSP-supported data preprocessing in
the devices ensures ressource-saving and low-latency
Special solutions for multispectral microscopy
- • The combination of a high-sensitive ABS SWIR
camera (wavelength range: 900 nm to 1700 nm) and an
infrared microscope from Seiwa makes it possible to
solve inspection tasks through various, normally
non-transparent surfaces such as MEMS/MOEMS, multi-stack
modules (3D stacks, 3D-ICs), wafers, photovoltaic, wafer
level chip scale package (CSPs) etc.
- The user-friendly camera and operating software
ImageCapture-I achieves best possible image quality
through image enhancement algorithms and correction
- SWIR cameras of the ABS can be operated via USB2.0
on any PC or notebook.
- Thermoelectric cooling (TEC) increases the
sensitivity even further.
Spectral stabilized light for high-precision lighting
- By means of current, voltage and temperature
stabilization, the SLS generates a spectrally constant
and reproducible light scene.
- The corresponding software SmartControl records
values for current, temperature and regulation and
allows convenient control of the light source
(intensity, trigger, interval operation etc.) and
evaluation / processing of the data with the PC.
- Different LED modules with different power, spectral
properties (color composition) and light intensity
distributions can be operated with the electronics.
- The LED modules are recognized automatically and can
be cooled or heated to target temperatures using
Furthermore also be excited about our
interesting innovations at our booth!
in Nuremberg, hall 4A booth 4A-131.
We are looking
forward to talking with you about the realization of
your demanding camera, image processing and electronics
tasks at the embedded world 2017!
More information and news:
Archive information Part 1 <<
>> Archive information Part
More details about our know-How and technologies in the
field of desiging digital camera systems